Equipment Reliability Engineering Specialist
|Brampton, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our pharmaceutical client in Brampton, ON is looking for an Equipment Reliability Engineering Specialist for a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for gathering and evaluating unplanned equipment downtime and then identify and implement corrective and preventive measures through repairs and preventive maintenance (PM) work order optimization.
- Accountable for managing the efficiency and effectiveness improvement on equipment.
- Proficiently manage the PM work order planning and execution.
- Proactively offer technical assistance, training and motivation to the Engineering group when necessary.
- Effectively and efficiently assist with design specifications for new and existing equipment.
- Responsible for assisting with the execution of validation protocols on equipment qualification.
- Accountable for assisting in the provision of training on technical issues as the need arises.
- Proficiently assist with mechanical evaluations and their operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for participating in and/or lead Non-Conformance Investigations.
- Accurately completing Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA’s).
- Accountable for initiating and complete change controls.
- Responsible for participating in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Technical diploma and related background in 5S, Kaizen, TPM, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma is an asset.
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical maintenance, effectiveness, repairs and improvement modifications to equipment in a pharmaceutical, food plant or similar GMP setting.
- Strong knowledge and skills of mechanical operation, maintenance, repairs and modifications to Boilers, Chillers, Air-Compressors, HVAC units, Heat Exchangers and other equipment supported by the Engineering group.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent trouble shooting /problem solving skills
- Strong experience of preventative maintenance procedures and documentation
- Strong ability to quickly assimilate to new equipment installations.
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections