|Warren, New Jersey - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join the infratructure team of this global organization, offering comprehensive benefits and career growth.
Global transportation company is seeking a Messaging Engineer.
You will support the firm's hosted O365 Exchange Online environment supporting 30,000 mailboxes and other mail server services on-premises. You will participate in design related conversations, perform advanced configuration and engineering work, day-to-day operational support in order to ensure the availability and performance of the messaging system.
- Day to day system administration for the environment.
- Participating in design, planning, configuration, reporting, deployment and day to day operations of messaging infrastructure technologies.
- Providing operational support for Windows Server 2016, Exchange, Active Directory, as well as 3rd party applications within the Hosted Exchange offering.
- Implementing new and additional technologies that will improve the infrastructure.
- Participate in patching and upgrades, perform pilot testing before final deployment.
- Assist with the resolution of issues and actively participating in problem management activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange 2010/2016/Exchange Online administration.
- Utilize PowerShell to manage Exchange.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Microsoft clustering technologies.
- Ability to manage backups and backup systems for Exchange.
- Configuration experience of email clients to including Outlook.
- Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, and SMTP.
- Experience with various Microsoft tools like graph api, reporting web services, exchange web services.
- Linux MTAs, mainly Exim for simple gateways or antispam.
- MySQL/SQL general knowledge.