|Title:||FSQA BRC / HAACP Coordinator (HS-7805)|
|Job Location:||Redfield, South Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||***Competitive Wage and Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Quality Assurance Coordinator - South Dakota
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for an FSQA BRC / HAACP Coordinator that will be primarily responsible for coordinating and administration of the comprehensive Food Safety Program (BRC (British Retail Consortium)). This Quality Assurance Coordinator organizes all BRC Efforts at The Company including maintaining the written program, auditing the program and internal communication for meetings. This person is also responsible for subsidiaries of these duties including meetings with Sanitation company, Document control, Corrective action logs and written SOPs. Responsible for providing effective claims management, administrative, and customer service support for the Quality
Control/Assurance Department and all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures relevant to position. Responsibilities include:
o Coordinate BRC efforts for The Company
o BRC written program maintenance and document review
o Objective setting and recording
o Internal Audits
o External Audit Preparation
o Monthly BRC Meetings: reporting, preparation and communication
o Reporting of BRC Qualifiers: Purchasing, Sanitation, Pest Control, Laundry, Shipping – Outgoing, Maintenance
o Research questions from other departments
o Coordinate weekly meetings with sanitation company and plant personnel
o Prepare agenda
o Follow up on action items
o Writing and making corrections in SOPs
o Document Control
o Creating Document Records
o Administration of Document Control
o Regularly audit forms and documents
o Corrective Action Program/Log
o Backup for daily review of production documentation
o Special Projects
o Other duties as assigned
• BS degree in Business, Food Engineering, Food Science, Meat Science, Microbiology, Biology, or related field
• 4 years experience in food safety, BRC and HACCP
• BRC & HACCP Certified
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
• Computer proficiency skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to read, write and speak English
• Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests to be eligible for employment.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree