This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||FSQA / Fabrication Supervisor (HS-7806)|
|Job Location:||Redfield, South Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||***Competitive Wage and Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
FSQA / Fabrication Supervisor - South Dakota
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for an FSQA / Fabrication Supervisor that will be responsible for ensuring all FSQA SOP’s, Programs and standards are maintained in fabrication. The FSQA Fab Supervisor is responsible for the management of the Fab QA team. Also, ensure that all quality standards and product and packaging specifications for boxed primals and trim combos products are met. Other responsibilities include:
• Manage FSQA Employees in product specifications and trim area
• Help Onboard New QA personnel
• Manage Pre-Op inspections of the Sanitation crew.
• Oversee Fabrication HACCP program and documentation
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Work with Director of FSQA to develop training
• Product audits and auditing procedures.
• Oversee the fabrication QA personnel, HACCP and Product Quality
• Monitor hours, set schedule, attendance, PTO and attendance points for above employees
• Bachelor Degree in Meat Science or Related (Employer will accept some combinations of education and experience for this requirement)
• Prior experience with Quality Assurance, fabrication line beef product specifications especially export items
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
• Experience in HACCP and labeling also helpful.
• Must have the ability to read, write and understand English. Spanish Language skills a plus
• Computer skills Microsoft Word, Outlook. & Excel
• Age 18 & authorized to work in the US
• Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests to be eligible for employment.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree