This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Hamilton, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||benefits, tuition subsidies, min 3 weeks' vacation, matching RRSP, retirement planning|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Our finance industry client, located in many locations throughout Ontario, requires a Facilities Manager who will keep up existing facilities operations while being involved in exciting plans for company building and growth. The company is growing quickly and will be adding sites as well as upkeeping and making improvements to existing locales. You will be playing a key role in all if these directions and initiatives in the Greater Hamilton area. OK if you are located in southeast ON, commutable to Hamilton - Burlington, Woodstock, Ancaster, Dundas, Grimsby, Brantford, Cambridge, etc.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing both new and existing facilities.
- Costs, contracts, negotiations, spend, budgets, looking into new locations, status reports, business data reviews.
- Keep management up to date re program status and policies in place for new and existing facilities.
- Keep yourself up to date on all factors involved in property management - rental leases, planning for new space.
- Responsible for usual facilities services - HVAC, janitorial, snow removal, electrical, mechanical, landscape.
- Team player with leadership experience, and positive attitude and personality, able to gain consensus.
- B.Sc. / Diploma and education related to Facilities Management.
- 4 to 6 years working in property/facility management.
- You are a confident Project Manager who is a take charge consensus builder, able to turn plans into results.
- Skilled at using ticketing systems, multitasking, responding quickly to needs.
- Excellent team player, with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, computer skills.
- Best to understand how banks and the financial world works in general, with related experience an asset.
- Flexible re off-hours meetings / related.
- Driver's license.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years