|Title:||Family Office Manager - Special Assets|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Above Average Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
* Compensation comprised of base salary in addition to profit and performance based bonuses. Excellent benefits package.
New Build out of Specialty Assets Team for Private Wealth Management Firm - Atlanta, GA
Top Tier Wealth Management Firm seeks Family Office Manager to work with UHNW Trust clients in an advisory capacity.
* Consult with clients, offer advice and oversee the reporting, valuation and administration of special assets including closely held family entities and real estate
* Liaise with Relationship Managers, internal team members and outside regulators to ensure special assets are valued and reported appropriately
* Prepare written special asset summaries to present to clients and Firm leadership
* Requires 8+ years of experience working with UHNW clients in a bank, trust company or multi-family office, excellent interpersonal skills and strong understanding of special assets industry
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree