|Title:||Field Service Technical Specialist (KH-9349)|
|Job Location:||Masterson, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus: 2 Months Salary + Competitive Benefits Package + Vehicle|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Field Service Technical Specialist position - Texas
$65,000 - $75,000
A well establish agricultural business is searching for a Field Service Technical Specialist for their Texas location. The purpose of this position is to deliver first-in-class technical support & basic/mid-level software technical resolutions to North America dealer organization & Dairy Farm Customers. Ensure heavy engagement in product training and develop a deep understanding of Company's software systems. Effectively work in a collaborative environment to resolve onsite hardware and software technical issues as well as be effective in independently trouble-shooting issues and reaching resolutions, remotely.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Participate in company training sessions and or meetings as required.
- Provide remote and onsite training and guidance to dealers and end customers (webinars, Team Viewer etc.).
- Support end users and dealers via phone, at dealerships and on farms.
- Diagnose, service, and repair Company's product on farm
- Respond to service calls and direct inquiries daily and in a timely fashion.
- Provide after hours and weekend support on a rotational “on-call” basis.
- Provide comprehensive communication and follow up with Dealers, HQ Support, and all regional Company staff.
- Ability to document and maintain records in Company's service call ticketing system.
- Maintain Company service vehicle, parts and tools to perform on farm support of Company's products.
- Manage service tickets and invoicing to farm
- Manage billable hours and associated forms and documents
- Perform daily management of service call statuses to ensure all service calls are being responded to in a timely fashion, entered into the ticketing system and documented correctly, and closed in a timely fashion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or another related field a plus
- Valid driving license with clean driving record
- Schedule flexibility
- Knowledge of Modern US dairy practices preferred
- Knowledge in TCP\IP, SQL, routers, Windows OS (XP\7\8), Wi-Fi systems is preferred
- Previous experience working with high and low voltage
- Ability to lift 100 pounds on an as needed basis
- Ability to work on farm in inclement conditions for long periods of time
- Excellent trouble shooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to details
- High priority for customer satisfaction
- Customer Service and Support experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a team and comfortable working alone
- Flexibility to travel on a routine basis (primarily regional travel)
- Excellent listening skills
- Organized with the ability to keep ongoing and updated records
- Experience with herd management software
- Previous experience working closely with dairy farmers a plus
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Fluent in both speaking and writing Spanish is preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree