Field Technical Services Veterinarian
|Phoenix, Arizona - United States
$85,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Field Technical Service Veterinarian that provides technical support on products and programs to aid the sales team. The Field Technical Service Veterinarian will plan, implement and engage in opportunities with distributor sales people, veterinarians, industry leaders, colleges and universities to enhance company image and increase sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- working with the sales managers on sales calls and other customer interactions
- providing technical information for the field sales team and customers
- working with Sales Management to plan, develop and implement technical learning opportunities for the sales team members
- working with sales team members to establish professional relationship with key clinics and veterinarians
- identifying opportunities for and provide recommendations about use of company products
- assisting and participating in planning and presentation of Clinic lunch and learns and dinner meetings providing CE credits to veterinarians and veterinary technicians
- providing support to Distributors by conducting presentations
- working with Sales team and in house veterinary staff to plan and implement specific activities to establish and strengthen the relationship with KOLs in assigned area
- keeping KOLs informed of new products and providing scientific information to their areas of interest
- providing input to marketing on specific items that impact the marketing of a product or program
Education and Experience:
- DVM, VMD or equivalent with valid US license to practice veterinary medicine in the United States, an advanced degree is a plus.
- Clinical experience in a small animal clinic. Additional experience in field technical services with small animal-focused animal health products required.
- Languages: English fluency. Speak and understand Spanish and/or French a plus.
- 5 years clinical experience in a small animal clinic.
- Additional experience in field technical services with small animal-focused animal health products required.
- Must be able to travel 50 - 75%
- Competency in Microsoft Office