Financial Analyst ERP Systems: Canada Virtual
|Toronto, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Very successful Canadian service company with room for growth
State of the art leadership
Very collaborative working environment
Our client is one of the leading Canadian service companies, with offices across the country. They are recruiting for a Financial Analyst, to develop, maintain, and support their Enterprise (.NET) platform, with a focus on interfacing of various financial applications. Position can be located ON SITE in Toronto, Montreal , Vancouver, Ottawa, or Vancouver. or VIRTUAL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting, and integrating strategic financial applications.
- ERP Systems integration in strong .NET environment.
- Load and convert data between systems by generating integration programs
- Follow up the Intapp Open new business file and resolve conflicts
- Create customized forms for the financial system and assure workflow integration
- Interact with stakeholders, end users, and the technical team to support and enhance Financial ERP Systems.
- Partner with software/hardware vendors to resolve issues and modify systems.
- Provide operational, technical and procedural documentation and tracking.
- Administer Elite or Aderant Expert system.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Math or Computer Science and 6+ years supporting Financial Enterprise Systems.
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- SSRS, Power BI, Pivot Tables, Cubes, Workflows, variables, business rules
- Major comprehension of SQL, SQL Server Admin to include DB design, creation, maintenance, security, and backup
- Administered a major financial system such as Aderant Expert, or Elite.
- Strong communications and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree