Financial Analyst (Intermediate/Senior)
|Reno, Nevada - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is located in Reno, Nevada
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP contribution
Looking for a Financial Analyst (Intermediate/Senior) to join their team in Reno, Nevada.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Managing the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Providing recommendations on financial performance, trends, and key drivers.
- Creating analysis reports and financial models.
- Developing and implementing new procedures to enhance workflow efficiency.
- Establishing financial performance targets and monitoring key metrics.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close processes.
- Creating and presenting detailed monthly financial reports.
- Assisting with audit requirements as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in a Financial Analyst capacity
- Strong analytical skills with experience in developing budgets and formulating analytics
- Skilled with the use of all Microsoft-related products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree