|Job Location:||Jacksonville, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our company is growing exponentially and Jacksonville will be a hub of our operations. We are seeking self-motivated and talented business professionals across multiple job functions to join our business. Jacksonville itself is growing rapidly and it's quality of life is a big reason we chose to locate here. Offering numerous cultural and entertainment options, the city offers employment and lifestyle choices unequaled across the Southeast.
The Financial Anlyst contributes to the reporting and analysis of financial results for the Company. This position is an integral contributor to the Corporate FP&A team. A critical component of this role is your ability to articulate the why behind the numbers. To be successful, the you will need to be able understand and analyze financial trends to drive accurate insights into business drivers. This highly visible role will be helping the team support the Leadership of the Company. The right individual for this role has a passion for excellence, great attention to detail and the ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
• Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
• Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
• Meets with organizational unit/department managers to discuss and establish timelines and methodologies for completing budgets.
• Researches and compiles data to forecast and prepare annual and monthly budget projections for a division or similar group of organizations.
• Tracks revenue and expenses on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted figures and makes necessary adjustments.
• Performs economic research and studies in areas of rates of return, deprecation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
• Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
• Gathers and analyzes current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
Requirements for consideration include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Minimum of 5 years experience in financial analysis and reporting
• Progressive experience in an FP&A role
• Experience in a Corporate FP&A setting
• Preference for candidates who have MBA
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree