|, Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Project investment company with China focus in HK.
- Report to CEO.
- Lead and manage the full spectrum of finance function, covering financial and management accounting, budgeting, taxation management.
- Support project investment activities including but not limited to M&A due diligence, tax optimization, vendor management, and fund raising.
- Formulate and review accounting and investment policies and procedures.
- Develop financial strategies, forecasting, identifying monetary resources, and cash flow planning.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant, degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline.
- All-round professional accountant coverage on accounting, HK/PRC tax planning, internal auditing, company secretarial affairs and listed company compliance.
- Solid experience liaising with bankers and auditors.
- Exposure in corporate finance, M&A, and private equity would be an advantage.
- Experience in setting up financial control/management policies.
- Proficient in debt and equity financing, due diligence and mergers and acquisition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and maintaining good relationships with colleagues and external parties.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree