Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Swift Current, Saskatchewan - Canada
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, a successful agribusiness, requires a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to lead their already established Accounting team.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, as Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will:
- the full company planning cycle including the annual operating plan, budgets and quarterly forecasting processes
- strategic and financial insights through reporting and analysis
- governance around business performance measurement and KPI’s
- supporting the treasury function of the Company
- University degree in Commerce or Business Administration coupled with CPA/CA, CMA, CGA or MBA designation required
- 3-5 years of experience in financial accounting (required) with 3 years FP&A (beneficial)
- Experienced working with automated planning and forecasting tools. Ideally, having worked on and implementation of budgeting/planning software
- Extensive experience in budgeting/forecasting, strategic analysis and management reporting
- Superior knowledge of financial statements, Excel modeling and analytical reporting tools, and competency in PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience developing executive presentations with appropriate balance of detail, messaging and visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture but also able to work at the detail level in a hands-on capacity
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
We invite you to reach out to us to learn more!
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree