|Title:||Financial Systems Consultant|
|Job Location:||Jacksonville, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
7,500 relocation allowance
Jacksonville, Florida is home to almost 1 million people who enjoy beaches, golf, theater, parks and other recreational and cultural amenties on a year-round basis. Our client is seeking candidates who wish to join our community of professionals who will enjoy career development and a tremendous work/life balance.
The Financial Systems Consultant position will provide leadership and influence to the design and development of accounting information systems, processes and capabilities and to project teams in support of large scale critical business initiatives. In this role you will act as Finance Business Lead and Finance subject matter expert in the planning, design and implementation of finance-related systems, processes and capabilities, adhering to corporate project management methodologies, to achieve expected results within budget guidelines, on schedule and in accordance with critical success factors as determined by each capability.
As Financial Systems Consultant you will integrate financial business processes, controls (end-to-end) and capabilities with functional areas across the organization (e.g., IT Factories, Product Development, Operations – Claims/Membership & Billing, etc.) and facilitate change management activities to ensure that financial capabilities meet corporate needs for initiatives.
The Skills You Will Bring
· 6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
· Leadership experience in Financial Accounting or Internal Audit environment, including financial statement preparation & analysis, internal controls, and exposure to all Accounting operations and computerized systems in a complex environment
· Bachelor's degree required Accounting, Finance or Accounting Information Systems
· Proficiency in both Accounting & Auditing to assess the financial process implications of business strategies, monitor and ensure compliance with financial policies & procedures, ensuring the accuracy of financial data within end-to-end business processes
· Master’s degree Accounting or Business Administration
· CPA - Certified Public Accountant
· Black Belt certification
· Big 4 Public Accounting firm experience
· Knowledge of the automated financial systems of BCBSF
· Knowledge of BCBSF project management methodology and tools, including process flows mapping
· Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Technology Professional, or Certified Internal Auditor
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree