|Title:||Finisher- General Labour|
|Job Location:||Oakville West, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
* Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Our agency is seeking to fill a finisher contract position with our client in Oakville. The role is 3 month contract with a strong possibility of permanent placement after a 3-month probationary period.
-Unwrap paper rolls to prep for putting on rollstands.
-Work with other employees to get rolls on machine efficiently
-Wrap and strap finished skids
-Wipe skids with tack cloth before wrap and strap
- Tie off baler when full bale
-Clean work area Use pump truck to unload skids off sheeter
-Put new skids on skid table with other employees
-Help operator clean machine after running certain products for dust etc.
- Other duties as per request from plant manager or operator
Qualifications & Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year’s experience similar role preferred
• Ability to work rotating shifts
• Experience with small power and hand tools is an asset
• Ability to lift up to 40-50 lbs