Fintech Account Executive
|New York City, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
|up to double OTE
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Leading fintech provider currently expanding into new territories. Work with a skilled sales team and develop your industry knowledge and full-cycle sales techniques. Great opportunity to advance your sales career.
Fintech Account Executive (seeking experienced SDRs and inside sales professionals).
NYC, Boston, Chicago, Dallas and West Coast.
Attention: Fintech SDRs and inside sales professionals looking to move up to a full-cycle sales position. This role is for you.
A leading provider of technology solutions and services to the traditional and alternative investment industries has a key opening on its sales team with primary responsibility for driving the execution of sales in the USA. Primary prospects include traditional asset managers, alternative fund managers, and / or asset-management arms of insurance companies.
Fintech Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Quickly become familiar with the firm’s technology platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and become proficient in articulating their advantages and how they create value
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities and segments to develop and execute a comprehensive new logo acquisition strategy
- Prospect and build pipeline of opportunities, drive conversations with new prospects and establish relationships
- Run campaigns, perform product demonstrations and presentations
- Perform full-cycle sales activities to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
- Report to the Head of Sales in US and collaborate to achieve ACV targets for the year
- Monitor and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
- Provide feedback to the Corporate Marketing team on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
Fintech Account Executive Requirements:
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of successful inside sales experience with relevant fintech solutions and services, which may include OMS, Reconciliation, Treasury and Collateral Management, Regulatory Reporting, Pricing, Managed Services, etc.
- Financial technology (fintech) services inside or full-cycle sales background into hedge funds/alternatives and traditional asset managers (buyside) is a plus
- Experience with targeting fixed income/credit/private asset funds is a plus
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Proven sales success (quota track record) as full-cycle sales person, inside sales or sales development rep
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting. Clear and repeatable pipeline generation process.
- Client-facing skills with ability to demo software and become a C-suite presenter for the company
Keywords: Buyside, Buy-side, asset managers, hedge funds, hedge/alt managers, quota, SaaS, fintech solutions, fintech, hunter, ACV, new logos, credit funds, pipeline generation, track record, consultative, fixed income, private asset, sdr, sales development rep, inside sales
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree