|Title:||Fintech Sales Director (selling into Alt/Hedge Funds)|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Rapidly growing innovative fintech firm expanding is US sales footprint. Great opportunity with generous upside for a strong sales hunter/individual contributor.
Fintech Sales Director (selling into Hedge/Alt Funds, traditional asset managers)
Hiring in NYC, Boston,West Coast, Chicago, Dallas
A leading provider of technology solutions and services to the traditional and alternative investment industries has a key opening on its sales team with primary responsibility for driving the execution of sales in the USA. Primary prospects include traditional asset managers, alternative fund managers, and / or asset-management arms of insurance companies.
Fintech Sales Director Responsibilities:
· Quickly become familiar with the firm’s technology platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and become proficient in articulating their advantages and how they create value
· Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities and segments to develop and execute a comprehensive new logo acquisition strategy
· Prospect and build pipeline of opportunities, drive conversations with new prospects and establish relationships
· Run campaigns, perform product demonstrations and presentations
· Perform full-cycle sales activities to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
· Report to the Head of Sales in US and collaborate to achieve ACV targets for the year
· Represent the firm at relevant industry events and conferences
· Monitor and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
· Provide feedback to the Corporate Marketing team on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
Keywords: Buyside, Buy-side, asset managers, hedge funds, hedge/alt managers, quota, SaaS, fintech solutions, fintech, hunter, ACV, new logos, credit funds, pipeline generation, track record, consultative, fixed income, private asset, hunter
Fintech Sales Director Requirements:
· BA/BS degree; Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
· 8 plus years ears of successful sales experience (quota track record) with relevant fintech solutions and services which may include OMS, Reconciliation, Treasury and Collateral Management, Regulatory Reporting, Pricing, Managed Services etc.
· Buy-Side financial technology (fintech) services sales background into hedge funds/alternatives and traditional asset managers
· Exerience with targeting fixed income/credit/private asset funds
· Willingness to travel regularly
· Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Proven leadership skills and sales success (quota track record)
· Ability to generate new business through prospecting. clear and repeatable pipeline generation process.
· Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree