Fintech Sales Executive
|New York City, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Rapidly growing company, global provider of financial technology solutions and services to traditional and alternative investment industries. Company is well-known and well-regarded in the industry; cutting-edge fintech, wide array of solutions products. Key position driving sales across the U.S.
Fintech Sales Executive (selling into Hedge/Alt Funds)
New York, NY.
A leading provider of technology solutions and services to the traditional and alternative investment industries has a key opening on its sales team with primary responsibility for driving the execution of sales in the USA. Primary prospects include traditional asset managers, alternative fund managers, and / or asset-management arms of insurance companies.
Fintech Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Quickly become familiar with the firm’s technology platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and become proficient in articulating their advantages and how they create value
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities and segments to develop and execute a comprehensive new logo acquisition strategy
- Prospect and build pipeline of opportunities, drive conversations with new prospects and establish relationships
- Run campaigns, perform product demonstrations and presentations
- Perform full-cycle sales activities to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
- Report to the Head of Sales in US and collaborate to achieve ACV targets for the year
- Represent the firm at relevant industry events and conferences
- Monitor and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
- Provide feedback to the Corporate Marketing team on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
Fintech Sales Executive Requirements:
- BA/BS degree; Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- 4 to 7 years of successful sales experience (quota track record) with relevant fintech solutions and services which may include Reconciliation, Datawarehouse, Security Master, Treasury and Collateral Management, Regulatory Reporting
- Buy Side financial technology services sales background into hedge funds/alternatives managers
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success (quota track record)
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
Keywords: Buyside, Buy-side, asset managers, hedge funds, hedge/alt managers, quota, SaaS, fintech solutions, fintech, hunter, ACV, new logos
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree