This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||First Vice President-Operations|
|Job Location:||New York City, New York - United States|
|Salary:||$140,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||20-25% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Hybrid work arrangment starting in September..currently remote. Conveniently locatd in midtown(5th and 48th-Rockefeller Center area)
One the largest Singapore-headquartered bank seeks Operations Mnaager(First VP-Operations) for the NY Agency!!
Job Responsibilities for Operations Manager (NY)
Oversee and administer the following functions:
- Branch Operations: Global Markets back-office, Global Markets Risk Management, paying
and receiving activities, SWIFT, general services (mail, messenger & archives).
- Loan Operations: credit administration, loan operations & reporting.
- Finance & Accounting.
- Information Technology: drive the Agency’s I.T. infrastructure, address all I.T.
automation/network needs, etc.
- Service Provider & Outsourcing Management.
- Other operations related projects & assignments.
• Assure that Agency’s policies, procedures and controls are understood and followed. Ensure
that processes/transactions are in compliance with operations guidelines.
• Schedule work and assign resources to assure timely processing of all operational
• Provide guidance to managers/officers of various operations areas.
• Communicate with customers on transactions/enquiries/etc.
• Monitor for risk, potential fraud and regulatory compliance issues within Operations
Department, and to report any such matters to the Country Manager, Country Operations Head,
Compliance Officer and relevant party in Singapore on all related risk events/incidents.
• Appointed as:
- Recovery Director of Business Continuity Program.
- Country Records Officer
- LRCM (Line Risk & Control Manager – operational risk management coordinator)
• Initiative and ability to work independently.
• Ability to identify and resolve critical operational issues.
• Quality and timeliness of operations related work/tasks/projects performed.
• Ability to work & communicate with other staff/department.
Reports To : Country Operations Head
Matrix Reporting to Singapore Head office for Group related technology and Operations related
10+ years of banking industry expernce
5+ of Operations Management exoenrce at a large global bank
BS in Accounting, Finance, Banking or other Business-related degree
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree