|Title:||Forensic Audit Manager (Virtual Office)|
|Job Location:||Boston, Massachusetts - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10% bonus potential and outstanding benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Prefer candidates within the Northeast/New England areas
This is a "Virtual Office" position where you will be based out of your home.
The Forensic Manager - Americas position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a forensic accounting/fraud professional who seeks to advance existing skills and also contribute to building a new corporate function in a fast-paced & diverse international business. The Forensic Manager - Americas role will be a member of the recently launched IAD organization focused on fraud and compliance risks – the Forensic Audit & Compliance Team. You will be a vital member of a US-based global-leader in manufacturing and technology. This position comes with numerous rotational opportunites into other vertical career tracks within the US or numerous other global locations.
This role requires the ability to frequently work effectively on an independent basis, lead teams, drive timelines and results, and also be able to work as a leader and/or role-player contributing within a team setting. Candidates must be experienced in handling confidential matters and sensitive information. This role will involve up to 50% travel, mostly in the US, Canada, and South America.
Specific job responsibilities of a Forensic Specialist include:
- Lead and perform FCPA/anti-bribery reviews, financial statement fraud analysis, antitrust reviews, compliance investigations, and innovation program initiatives – both independently and within the context of leading large team audit projects
- Coach and train Finance & Operations audit teams in compliance risks, such as FCPA/anti-bribery, antitrust, fraud risks, interviewing, and leading edge data analysis techniques. Coach IAD personnel in the field in effective performance of related work modules, including scoping, analysis, targeted sampling techniques, and evaluating audit evidence for indications of potential issues
- Present results and key insights to IAD leadership and other business leaders
- Drive innovation and present new ideas for high-impact, high-value forensic intervention & support
Required Experience and Skills:
- Fluent in English (fluency in a second language such as Spanish or Portuguese would be very desirable)
- 6-9 years finance/accounting-based fraud-related experience required
- Must include anti-bribery/anti-corruption (US FCPA and/or UK Bribery Act) experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% travel, mostly in the US, Canada, and South America.
- Proficient or stronger skills in spreadsheet & database programs (MS Excel & MS Access, Idea, ACL, SQL, or any similar platforms)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation and report writing experience
- Experience in advanced data/statistical analysis tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, Alteryx, Attivio, Palantir, SPSS or R will be a strong plus
- Experience in multiple linear regression analysis, Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation, agent-based modeling, discrete event modeling, Bayesian inference, or other advanced methods will be a strong plus
- Relevant interviewing training and experience will be a strong plus
- CFE, CPA, MBA, CA, or JD a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree