|Title:||French / English Instrument Service Contract Telesales|
|Job Location:||Toronto, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Toronto GTA division of international scientific company, offering a wide variety of instrumentation to the laboratory, manufacturing marketplaces and beyond, requires a bilingual (French / English) service contract telesales agent. This company puts its employees first, offering a friendly working environment, and an impressively comprehensive and competitive range of benefits.This is a very stable, established organization, with an excellent reputation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling service contracts to new and existing clients, meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Finding and qualifying prospective customers via email, phone, social/online resources in terms of outbound sales campaigns.
- Keep qualified customers moving through the sales cycle steps, following up, and keeping track of data via CRM (SAP).
- Use your professional sales talent to qualify, gain interest,
- Prepare quotations on products, available service, and excellent solutions.
Bilingual - French / English essential.
B.Sc. Chemistry / related.
Several years' experience in sales and marketing, customer service.
Background doing outbound or inbound sales in a call centre OR working in telesales.
Technical capacity to learn about company and competitor products.
Ability to sell service contracts.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Computer savvy, including knowledge of CRMs (such as SAP).
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree