This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||French / English Lab Instrument Sales/Service Telemarketer|
|Job Location:||Toronto, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Toronto GTA division of international scientific company, offering a wide variety of instrumentation to the laboratory, manufacturing marketplaces and beyond, requires a bilingual (French / English) Telemarketer serving the Canadian marketplace.
This company puts its employees first, offering a friendly working environment, and an impressively comprehensive and competitive range of benefits. This is an excellent, well established and respected organization.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Telemarketing to develop new sales leads, while introducing Company's services and products.
- Making outbound marketing calls to generate new leads, qualifying prospective customers (requirements, budget, authority, time frame).
- Data mine to develop customer call lists.
- Keeping track of data (calls, leads, prospects, stage) in Company CRM (SAP).
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, business managers on sales and service campaigns.
French / English bilingual essential.
B.Sc./ BA OR some call centre, outbound calling, or lead generation experience.
Technical capacity to learn about company and competitor products, and how to differentiate from competitors.
Ability to sell service contracts and do problem-solving.
Several years' experience in sales and marketing, customer service.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Computer savvy, including knowledge of MS Office and CRMs (such as SAP).
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree