This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$110,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client is a medium sized enterprise application software company located in Dulles. They provide software systems to enable US DOD & Federal Government agencies to facilitate the contracting process and are the established leader in this market segment. As such they can offer financial stability, professional development and long term career opportunity.
The Front-End Web Developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying dynamic websites, from layout to function. The Developer will be expected to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation with modern frameworks for developing projects on the web.
* Work with Business Analysts to get a thorough understanding of the requirements
* Attend project meetings and contribute to various discussions
* Build dynamic pages using backend database and REST API while ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design
* Conduct peer/code reviews
* Provide light-weight documentation as needed
* Undergraduate Degree in a Computer Science or related field with five years of Front End work experience
* More than three years web development experience with .NET, object-oriented design and programming
Recent experience with:
- n-tier web-application development
- web services development
- SQL and relational databases and or PL/SQL
- SharePoint experience is plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree