This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Full Stack Software Developer|
|Job Location:||Boston, Massachusetts - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, Tokyo and Sydney. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately US $99 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments, and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
Opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to help us design and build it's advanced browser-based, interactive, analytical platform that helps us better understand, explain, and improve our quantitative investment process.
Hands-on, full-stack development role that provides growth and learning opportunities. The Software Engineer will utilize and hone a variety of technical skills while gaining and applying quantitative investment knowledge. Our small team is embedded within the investment group, providing the opportunity to see your work in action. Join us to leverage your software development skills and work with world-class technology and investment experts.
• Design, build, test, and support multi-tiered distributed, clustered, web-based applications and platforms
• Engineer, design, and build scalable, interactive, responsive, informative, and beautiful data visualization and exploration tools
• Team up with quantitative portfolio managers and researchers to develop and execute process improvement initiatives through software development
• Minimum 7+ years of experience as a quantitative developer for an investment firm
• Master’s degree with an outstanding academic record in a technical field such as mathematics, science or engineering; Ph.D. degree preferred
• Very strong mathematical skills; experience with Bayesian estimation and optimization is a plus
• Proficiency in multi-asset class data series and operating data delivery platforms
• Superior software, database design, and programming skills to move quickly from concept to solution
• World-class analytic skills and the ability to clearly articulate approach, process, and results in verbal, graphical and written form
• Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment
• Drive and humility to deliver on high-value projects and roll up your sleeves attitude
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree