Full Stack .NET Application Developer
|Chicago, Illinois - United States
$95,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|10% signon bonus
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a .NET Application Developer? A roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider this Project Delivery opportunity, applying cutting edge technology to implement world class financial solutions.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading teams to complete all project deliverables
- Consult clients and consulting teams on most relevant tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
- Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
- Plan, manage, and lead projects teams to deliver solutions in accordance to service level agreements
- Manage, organize, and maintain goals established for project deliverables
- Develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools, as well as being a subject matter expert on those solutions
- Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelors in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
- 7+ years of IT experience in software development in developing robust web applications and client/server applications
- 7+ years of experience with MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, or any equivalent database background
- 7+ years of experience software development solutions and frameworks including C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, KendoUI, Telerik Controls, RESTful Web Services, TFS, and MVC
- Hands on experience with open source components (Bootstrap, Angular JS, React)
- Expertise in design and development of user interfaces using .Net or Java software solutions
- Ability to lead and mentor teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Plan, track, manage and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long term software deployments
- Experience with Software Release and Deployment required
- Conduct performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
- Experience with Windows IIS/ASP.NET troubleshooting
- PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification
- Experience with Azure DevOps