|Phoenix, Arizona - United States
$175,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing company, industry leader, great manager, very saleable story
General Manager-Modular Chiller Plant
- The ideal candidate has been a design/build performance contracting engineer or project manager and has had product managment experience all in the HVAC industry.
- They report solid line to the Senior VP Operations-North America, and dotted line to the EVP of Marketing and Sales.
- Has a good grasp of production processes but isn’t required to be at a mastery level (has some manufacturing background)
- Clear grasp of supply chain and integrating subcontractors as part of production and supply chain
- Ability to develop production planning, sequencing and prioritization of orders
- Understands how to drive continuous improvement and has shown previous track record of success
- Able to develop standard product offering while also developing custom product solutions
- Able to implement a forecasting process with accurate figures for the business
- Understands and develops project costing inclusive of all supply chain elements
- Knows the components of making money, margin improvement and prior P&L experience
- Worked previously with engineers, contractors and sales reps to develop designs that are tailored to customer needs
- Works directly with end users to create central plan solutions, incorporating third party product, to meet operating conditions set by the customer
- Previously worked with on staff design engineers, software / application engineers and technicians to ensure all criteria meet customer requirements
- Develop process for estimating and proposal development for field sales personnel
- previously worked with contractors to ensure schedules and delivery accommodate job site standards
- Able to manage multiple customer orders
- Able to decipher complex contracts and determine business risk to best meet the needs of the customer while ensuring proper risk mitigation
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree