Global Business Developer - Aviation Maintenance Chemicals
|Houston, Texas - United States
$150,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a successful Australian company that continues to grow globally. An opportunity has been created for a Global Business Developer - Aviation Maintenance Chemicals that can be based in Asia, USA or Europe.
In this role you will Lead global business development of aviation maintenance chemicals for clients accross Europe, Asis, USA and the Middle East. This is a Great opportunity to Join a fast expanding global leader in aviation specialty chemicals and lead the way to rapid growth in new markets.
As the Global Business Developer you will:
- Develop new selling opportunities at major aircraft MRO service providers and airlines
- Gain critical specifications and approvals from airframe, component manufacturers and end users
- Identify product/service portfolio development opportunities and define measures to capture these
- Represent the company at industry bodies
- Identify and develop relationship with market partners, such as equipment suppliers
- Train internal/channel partners' staff on application knowledge and latest product innovations
In order to be considered you will have:
- 10+ years' experience with aviation maintenance chemicals including: cleaners, solvents, paint strippers, CIC, toilet chemicals & other specialty chemicals
- In-depth understanding of aviation standards/procedures
- Experience with gaining specifications on AMM/CMM/QPL/CML and customers manuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or high degree in engineering, chemistry or related
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Fluent proficiency in English required; knowledge of further languages is a plus
- Available for frequent global travel