Global Channel Partner
|Columbia, Maryland - United States
$150,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|16% bonus, 100% match (6%) 401k & 4% retirement contribution
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Join a growing global chemical company
- Have career growth and be the "next generation" of company leadership
- Work on a site the company is investing into improving/creating standards & have a direct impact in "how" the site will be
- Great benefits, bonus (has been paying) and relo!
Global Channel Partner
The Global Channel Management Director is responsible for improving the effectiveness of our Distribution management around the world with a focus on expanding market access, driving growth and improving margins.
- Manages a team of 3 Channel Account Managers in the Americas and EMEA
- Provides direction to SAMs and GSMs in APAC on distribution and partner strategy and relationships
- Reviews the existing Channel Partner network and determines its effectiveness
- Recommends and helps implement any changes required
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Channel partners with a focus on improving market access and driving growth
- Leads the establishment of improved or more effective work processes to drive clearer accountability, communication and the measurement of progress against agreed targets. Oversees all elements of price support and other commercial guidelines
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Manages potential channel conflict with partners by establishing clear guidelines of territory coverage and account availability.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Consulted in the development and execution of all contractual relationships with existing and new Channel partners
- Strong Networking and Relationship-building skills – internal and external
- Results-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to gain and maintain lasting customer relationships
- Proven ability to understand and sell a technical product portfolio
- Well organized with strong customer orientation
- Excellent listening and teamwork skills
- Able to work independently with little guidance.
- Up to 70% of travel required
- 10+ Years of successful channel sales experience
- Experience in Chemical Industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree