|Title:||Global Endpoint Services Subject Matter Expert|
|Job Location:||Danbury, Connecticut - United States|
|Salary:||$120,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Amazing opportunity to help guide the mobile and endpoint architecture for a global organization.
Global Endpoint Services Subject Matter Expert (SME)
ComputerPeople has been engaged by an international corporation to assist in the search for a Global Endpoint Services Subject Matter Expert (SME). The selected candidate will devote approximately 50% of their time in an Operational Awareness role, interfacing with Regional IT administrators, Service Delivery Managers, Business Process Specialists, Application Specialists and Business Process Managers in the support of Endpoint Services. The remaining time will be spent in design and strategic planning, development and improvements of standards, guidelines and policies. The technical environment is comprised of Windows 10, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM or SCCM) and Intune, distributed among 20,000 devices throughout North, Central and South America.
Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Provide Service & Training & Support in adherence to policies, guidelines and procedures in line with requirements,
• Act as Global key contact and Level 3 escalation manager focused on the Americas IT organization and follow up with L2 support (MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Win10, Intune (Enterprise Mobility Management)) on incidents and requests.
• Participates & available in escalation calls
• Is capable of independently acquiring knowledge on new areas where Global IT Organization owns the service (End-to-End service view)
• Knowledge and technical proficiency in IT workplace services (focus on Win 10, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM) and understanding of Microsoft’s cloud strategy) and working experience in large international environments
• Knowledge on OS Imaging & Deployment via MECM/SCCM /Microsoft Deployment Services (MDT)/ Windows deployment services (WDS)
• Understand the concept of Group Policy and access delegation
• Understanding of Active Directory including DNS, DHCP & Networking
• Understanding the role of Azure Active Directory in Microsoft’s cloud strategy
• Patch Management process, software distribution, Cloud Management features
• Troubleshooting various issues, diagnose problems in MECM and Microsoft Windows 10 area
• Strong technical & non-¬technical communication skills both written & spoken
• 5-7 years’ experience in a globally distributed international environment
• Familiar with Americas business culture (North and South America