|Title:||Global Service Desk Manager|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is leading the fight against slavery and human trafficking. As the largest anti-slavery organization in the world, their mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
Our client has cast a vision for 2030 which involves mobilizing partnerships to scale their work of rescue and rehabilitation, expanding their global footprint, and leveraging data to effectively prove to the world that their model can end slavery. To support this initiative, our client must rapidly grow their team. They are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to provide to lead the Global Service Desk team that provides technical support for staff in our clients Headquarters and global field offices. As a leader in the Global Technology Solutions department, this successful candidate will be an effective technical problem solver and be capable of leading a team responsible for supporting a growing global organization.
This position is based at our client’s Headquarters in the Arlington, VA area, and reports to the Senior Director, Global IT Service Strategy & Operations.
· Advise GTS Leadership on recommendations for improved processes and systems to meet the global support needs for the entire organization.
· Assist with budget planning and asset management.
· Develop and lead the team of Global Service Desk analysts to carry out the support for internal staff and global systems.
· Organize and prioritize work for Global Service Desk team to ensure critical issues are being addressed in an acceptable timeframe and in compliance with internal SLA’s.
· Identify, capture and provide monthly reporting on key service desk management metrics & KPI’s.
· Ensure organizational support for hardware and software issues including, but not limited to: Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft SharePoint, LAN/WAN connectivity, workstation, and laptop hardware components and peripherals, and printing issues.
· Provide HQ Support resources for AV equipment and services including web conferencing, conference center events, and meeting room support.
Global Support, Documentation and Training
· Develop and maintain new support processes and lead training for stakeholders and GTS Engineers.
· Develop and manage new support processes for new global deployments such as Office 365, Salesforce and Workday.
· Develop knowledgebase process and educate global support team on best practices
· Develop knowledgebase articles and tutorials for our customer's software and systems;
· Maintain good documentation through a helpdesk ticketing system and systems documentation processes; and
· Develop and deliver training to staff on new systems.
This position may require travel to client’s field offices and other parts of the world.
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and 7 – 10 years of experience in IT Service Management; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides IT support in a fast-paced, professional environment;
· 3 – 5 years of experience managing a team of 4 or more helpdesk staff;
· Possess working knowledge of client/server technology, network protocols, and the skillsets to troubleshoot end-user workstations;
· Operational proficiencies in Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, and cloud-based applications;
· Experience with designing and implementing support processes;
· HDI & ITIL Certification preferred.
· Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
· Ability and desire to work independently with administrative capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion with minimal oversight;
· Ability to effectively manage time according to changing priorities both self-discovered and as directed;
· Proven ability to build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders;
· Ability to effectively engage with internal and external constituents and vendors; and
· Strong customer-service orientation.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Staff Smart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree