|Title:||Grain Company CFO (CT-8722)|
|Job Location:||Arthur, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||401K + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Retirement + Vision|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Grain Company CFO - Nebraska
Competitive Wage and Benefits
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established AG EMPLOYER in their search for a Grain Company CFO. Responsibilities include:
• Work closely with corporate accounting and other offices to standardize processes and provide timely and accurate reporting.
• Understand grain market fundamentals, including different grain contracts offered, basis accounting, hedging and position reconciliation, mark-to-market
• Prepare or review preparation of accurate and timely reporting to the State of Nebraska. Manage all state audit requests and associated regulatory filings.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Be responsible for all month-end and year-end financial reporting, including journal entries, account reconciliations and margin analysis.
• Assist with budget process.
• Respond in a timely manner to audit and tax information requests from company accounting.
• Approve accounts payable. Review payables and receivables for any concerns.
• Handle customer communications and information requests professionally and promptly.
• Learn and become proficient with the grain and accounting software of the company.
• Provide leadership for office personnel.
• Clearly communicate with the CEO and other members of the Senior Management Team.
- Bachelors Degree or higher Accounting
- 4+ years in a senior financial position, preferably in an ag-related company
- Full understanding of grain accounting including mark-to-market accounting
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, and make productive use of time in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to accept changes in routine and exhibit flexibility.
- Ability to follow direction in practices and procedures.
- Ability to work with others by telephone, email and in person in a patient, pleasant and cooperative manner.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Web-based transactions
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree