This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||HR Manager- regional - manufacturing|
|Job Location:||Wilmington, Delaware - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client company is a global organization and market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Headquarters in Canada with US facilities across the nation. The Regional HR Manager would support three regions.
The Regional Manufacturing HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing HR activities at multiple plants and will report to the Regional Manufacturing Director and take functional direction from the Corporate Director, Human Resources. Requires travel within North America – Up to 50%. You will support plants in DE, IL, MD and can live in any of these areas with travel to others.
· University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management
· Previous manufacturing/industry experience with union and non-union
· 8 years plus generalist HR and/or HR Business Partner experience
· Proficient in all areas of Federal & State or Provincial employment law and human rights legislation
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
Requires travel within North America – Up to 50%
US Citizen or Green Card Holder
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree