Head of Custody
|Chicago, Illinois - United States
$125,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Excellent Healthcare Insurance
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
- Provide security and functional guidance on new blockchain products and technologies.
- Define Processes and support product development around warm and cold storage
- Lead security and vulnerability research on crypto wallet systems and solutions.
- Take a supporting and collaborative role in driving internal blockchain security and privacy initiatives.
- Interact with the line of business and cyber leadership community regarding blockchain vulnerabilities and threats.
- Interact with external Stakeholders to include regulators and Insurance providers to support growth.
- Validate state-of-the-art algorithms and protocols across a broad range of architectures, including considerations to side-channel attacks, performance, and memory/code size constraints.
You will become the primary custody security expert for multiple product lines, and act as the point of contact for blockchain product security
- Currently, be working on blockchain related work.
- Expertise with crypto custodial solutions, warm and cold-storage, multi-signature wallets, key management, and operational controls around wallets.
- Experience with customers and regulators to help navigate the development and scaling of services.
- Ability to document workflows and work with risk management, operational, and audit teams.
- Be familiar with common blockchain development frameworks, experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
Ability to be the in-house wallet expert and develop the roadmap and coordinate crypto custody solutions that meet and exceed our policies and best practices
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree