|Title:||Head of Technology|
|Job Location:||Gurgaon, Haryana - India|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Here is an opportunity to join as the first employee of a Startup -backed by a Private Equity Firm, with over 25yrs of experience.
Are you ready to explore uncharted waters with a company bring one of the last traditional industries into the world of technology?
We want YOU to
• Be independently responsible for designing, architecting, and building a SCALEABLE MARKETPLACE PLATFORM that delivers upon the technology roadmap while meshing with the product roadmap.
• Lead all engineering activities through a team of Dev, QA, UI/UX Product Management and project managers.
• Work closely with the founding team to shape engineering culture, standards, and processes.
• Integrate with third-party providers via APIs in areas such as authentication, payment, AI/ML, etc.
• Implement very high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes.
• Build and grow a top-notch team ground up – finding, recruiting, nurturing and coaching our engineering team members.
• Overall 15+ years of experience in various elements of full-stack software development Front End, Back End, web/mobile, Etc.
• Demonstrated experience of building technology architecture for a product, starting at the ground floor.
• Should have acted in a leadership role and managed a team of at least 20-25 technical resources.
• Innate understanding of native cloud applications and commitment to reusing cloud services rather than building bespoke components.
• At least 2+ years of working experience with the MICROSOFT AZURE cloud platform and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
• 5+ years of technology leadership experience and deep understanding of cloud computing, in areas such as SaaS and cloud application design.
• 3+ years international experience.
• Exposure to IaaS or PaaS would be helpful as the envisaged product would integrate with and offer APIs to third parties.
• Experience as the development lead for an operating SaaS platform most highly valued, especially in scenarios where performance management, load management and other challenges were incumbent.
• Experience in building applications with strict security, performance and reliability requirements would be highly beneficial. Experience in domains that value security and privacy as regulatory r
• Experience with Azure based stacks - Microsoft Azure (MSA) Compute and Storage Services, MSA AKS, Service Fabric, Visual Studio, DevOps, MSA Analytics, MSA SQL DB, MSA Logic Apps, MSA API Management, MSA Message Broking/enterprise service bus, MSA Active Directory, MSA Resource Manager for deployment management etc.
• Technically adept in multiple areas, including - .NET / C#, Java, Python, MSA Powershell, JSON, Angular JS, Node.js, etc.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree