|Title:||Hospice Nurse- Palliative Care|
|Job Location:||Rochester, New York - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Hopsice Nurse- Palliative Care
Full time with Benefits
Rochester is a city on the southern shore of Lake Ontario in western New York. With a population of 208,046 residents, Rochester is the seat of Monroe County and the third most populous city in New York state, after New York City and Buffalo. The metropolitan area has a population of just over 1 million people.
For Registered Nurse
The Staff RN (Inpatient) is responsible for the provision of comprehensive Nursing care to meet the needs of his/her patients. Under the direction of the Inpatient Manager, the registered nurse has the authority and accountability for utilizing the nursing process and delegating components of the nursing plan of care to allied nursing personnel. This includes participation in the Interdisciplinary Group to provide a comprehensive plan of patient care.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and valid NYS registered nursing license required.
• A minimum of 1 year recent home health care agency or acute care experience preferred. Hospice or palliative care nursing exp. helpful.
• IV/Infusion skills may be required.
• Specialized clinical experience and skills may be required for certain team positions.
• Must demonstrate solid interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
• Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit, and save basic electronic documents if necessary.
• With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary.
• Must have ability to travel.
• An interest in the care of the terminally ill and a desire to care for the family of the patient.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years