|Job Location:||Taos, New Mexico - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Top Client with an opening for a Pharmacist
Duration: Full-time - Days
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Recipient.
Responsible for supervising drug distribution activities, filling orders for parenteral and enteral medications, providing pharmaceutical care and making therapeutic recommendations, monitoring patient drug therapies, providing drug information and participating in performance improvement activities. Participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, appropriate, cost-effective medication therapies
• Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy Degree required.
• PharmD Degree preferred.
• Current State of New Mexico Pharmacist license required.
• BCLS and ACLS required. May take courses through HCH Education Department.
• Prior health system experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of performing drug calculations required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize computer programs required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree