Human Resource MAnager
|Riverside, California - United States
$95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is growing and very succesful
- Partner with plant leadership and lead all human resources operations to ensure they are aligned with business goals.
- Assists with resolving people-related issues, settles disputes, and conducts internal investigative procedures; Advises management in resolution of employee relations issues; Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and counseling to local leadership team on talent strategy, processes, policies, and complex employee relations issues
- Acts as a change agent by recommending innovative approaches to continually improve efficiency of the department
- Provide front line counsel & guidance to plant leadership, and employees in all aspects of talent and human resources.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws
Act as local champion to support strategic talent initiatives. Performs benefits administration by providing input and support on benefits vendors selection, open enrollment, billing reconciliation, claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees
- Acts as information resource for employees with questions or issues regarding HR policies and procedures
- Assists in recruiting efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, interns, and temporary employees; Conducts new-employee orientation.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal and State Laws including EEO, ACA, FMLA, HIPAA, and ADA
• Master's Degree or MBA in HRM
• Minimum 5 years of broad HR Management experience
• Previous experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations a plus
• HR certification such as PHR, SPHR or GPHR
• Experience in supporting Manufacturing environment
• Union environment / union experience needed
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree