IAM GRC Principal Systems Analyst
|Tempe, Arizona - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is one of the origional Fintech's
They have grown from $40BB in Assets to $81 BB in Assest in two years.
They are hiring like crazy so there is lots of upward mobility
IAM GRC (Governance, Risk Management, Compliance) Principal Systems Analyst , Tempe, Az or SLC, Ut
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, The Company has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Company provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, The Company helps address the unique needs of innovators.
The Principal IAM GRC Analyst provides technical guidance, implementation, and enforcement of governance, risk and compliance for IAM-related functions. Additionally, the Principal Analyst utilizes existing systems to govern and manage user access reviews (UARs), access requests, entitlement and role management, and lifecycle processes to adhere to compliance requirements.
- Strong understanding of IAM systems and how they relate to governance, identity lifecycle, and account management, especially as it relates to written security and access controls.
- 2-4 years of Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (SOX, PCI, GDPR, GLBA, etc.).
- Familiarity with enterprise directories (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.).
- Strong Excel skill for data analysis, functions, reporting, and organization.
- Deep understanding of access controls throughout the enterprise for various systems (databases, operating systems, applications, etc.).
- Experience with SailPoint and other IAM tools.
- Experience with process automation.
- Technical writing skills to deliver support documents, tracking, and organization of materials.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business users.
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Using a risk framework, design IAM lifecycle controls, standards and procedures and lead the group efforts related to IAM governance.
- Work across groups and team members to manage and ensure adherence to access controls.
- Define and build workflows for IAM functions to support governance and compliance of systems and applications.
- Assist with compliance needs, related to access reviews, lifecycle management, access requests, and other IAM functions.
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to independently assess compliance with defined standards.
- Responsible for creating process documentation (workflows) and technical reporting (metrics and KPIs)
- Perform tasks related to end user access, including user access provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications in various platforms and applications.
- Validate and maintains user access roles, permissions, and entitlements.
- Assist with Segregation of Duties and role-based functions.
- Work with business users to ensure roles and processes meet business needs, while adhering to IAM standards.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree