This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||IT Analyst - Manufacturing|
|Job Location:||Terre Haute, Indiana - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Our client which happens to be a World Class Tier I Automotive supplier has an immediate need to fill a position of Information Analyst (IT) Manager at their plant located east of Terre Haute, Indiana. The successful candidate must have worked in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
• Create/set/monitor policies for the creation of user ID’s/accounts, reset passwords, backup/restore files, manage rights and permissions, patch, establish connectivity)
• Backup / Disaster Recovery
• Corporate Computing Compliance
• Electronic Interfaces
• Special Projects
• Assist and provide technical support to all help desk activities at the plant
• Have a working knowledge of POS and Store oriented applications and hardware
• Review and analyze support desk incidents and report on opportunities for improvement in applications, hardware, documentation and procedures • Submit regular status reports
Education: • Degree preferred.
• Requires 2+ years
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good working knowledge of windows based applications and database applications
• PHYSICAL DEMANDS – Standing and sitting in office and manufacturing environment, normal amounts of computer work, minor lifting of computer equipment
Local candidates encouraged to respond.
Client cannot consider candidates who require sponsoring to work in the USA.