IT Analyst, Enterprise Systems: Any City
|Toronto, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent established stable company with room for growth
Our client is one of the leading Canadian service companies,
with offices across the country. They are recruiting for an Analyst,
Enterprise Systems to develop, maintain, and support their Enterprise
Position can be located in Toronto, Montreal , Vancouver, Ottawa, or Vancouver
Reports to the ERP Systems Team Lead
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- VB.NET, C# coding.
- Supporting, and integrating strategic applications.
- ERP Systems integration in strong .NET environment.
- Interact with stakeholders, end users, and the technical team to support and enhance Enterprise Systems.
- Partner with software/hardware vendors to resolve issues and modify systems.
- Provide operational, technical and procedural documentation and tracking.
- B.Sc. Math or Computer Science and 4 - 6 years supporting Enterprise Systems.
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Strong .NET programming experience including VB.Net and C#.
- Deep understanding of interfacing with API and protocols such as SOAP and architecture such as REST.
- Major comprehension of SQL and SSRS and SSIS.
- Strong coder, able to develop, integrate, and provide maintenance and support for company ERP platforms.
- HRIS (Workday), Financial CRMs.
- Edge of interest.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree