IT Audit Manager
|Kansas City, Missouri - United States
$85,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
IT Audit Manager
The IT Audit Manager is required to stay well-informed of financial performance, significant initiatives, the status of significant and business issues, fraud and operational losses and regulatory issues in their assigned businesses. The IT Audit Manager is responsible for the management of financial and operational audits in designated areas, including Financial, Commercial, Consumer, Technology, Operations, Trust, Compliance, etc. This incorporates providing objective risk centric assurances with respect to the effectiveness of risk management practices, governance processes and the system of internal controls. The incumbent is required to preserve proactive client relationships with senior management (varying from direct reports to executive committee members) and is the chief liaison with respect to audit matters relating to the assigned businesses.
- Regulatory Focus
- Accountable for communications with respect to examinations of Corporate Audit Services and guarantees timely resolution of regulatory comments.
- Stay abreast of laws, rules and regulations impacting assigned business lines and partnering with Risk Management to ensure the business risks are correctly identified and moderated within the business lines and ensuring that the changes are incorporated into the independent assessment process performed by Corporate Audit Services.
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Accountable to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management.
- Issue Tracking and Validation
- Work with senior management and manage status updates on outstanding issues related to regulatory and audit findings.
- Oversee issue validation work to ensure appropriate testing supports closure of issues.
- Annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan
- Prepare an annual risk-based valuation of the auditable entities within the assigned audit universe.
- Prepare or update the three-year audit plan based on the risk assessment. Ensure audits are scheduled within current cycle parameters.
- Provide oversight of all allotted audits, including outsourced arrangements, to ensure appropriate and timely coverage of business line risks.
- Coordinate audit work with the external auditors in a method that guarantees maximum reliance on work performed.
- Formulate communications to the business lines and senior management regarding audit activities including Points for Discussion, audit reports and other correspondence.
- Launch and maintain contact with Senior Management within the assigned business lines concerning audit activities.
- Information Gathering & Analysis
- Serve as the “subject matter expert” (SME) for allocated businesses, communicating to senior management changes impacting audit and examination events.
- Required to stay well-informed of financial performance, significant initiatives, fraud and operational losses and issues within the allocated business lines.
Required from chosen candidate
- Infrastructure technology experience (cyber security, UNIX, workstations, network servers, internet security, data-loss prevention, etc.)
- 6+ years financial services industry audit leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Forensics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) preferred.
- 10 or more years Technology, Information Systems, Accounting, and/or IT audit experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree