IT Business Analyst - Salesforce
|Seattle, Washington - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing Company with endless opportunity.
The Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator - IT will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment and long-term strategy. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Technical Support, R&D and other core program business processes. This role is part technical, part administrator with experience in Business Process analysis. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This position reports to the Business Analyst Group Manager in IT.
- Serve as primary business analyst for the Salesforce.com environment representing IT.
- Handle or direct other IT team members administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Establish and manage change management processes for Salesforce and other related systems (e.g., Power BI)
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Facilitate SOX procedures and audits as our controls relate to Salesforce
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations and iPaaS solution
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Perform or manage the Salesforce environment refreshes as needed
- Attend Salesforce conferences and trainings staying up to date and engaged in the larger Salesforce community
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards, across departments and on behalf of IT
- Represent Information Technology department in support of our Business and Operations
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion with little oversight
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and translate those into workable, repeatable business processes
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Minimum three years of experience managing iPaaS solution
Preferred, not required
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- Platform App Builder certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to build custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience / Familiarity with Power BI or other Business Intelligence platform
- Experience in a SOX compliant environment and ITIL Framework
- Experience with Dell Boomi or other iPaaS solution
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree