|徐家汇弄(人民路958弄)等, Shanghai - China
$400,000.00 - $450,000.00 - Chinese Yuan Renminbi - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
IT Manager - Shanghai, China
Why we need you?
We invite you to join us in our mission of igniting personal growth through travel for students at every stage of development.
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Here are some of what you’ll be doing :
- You will coordinate with local/in-country vendors to provide services and implement solutions according to corporate standards.
- You will act as a liaison between local leadership and IT management to relay business needs.
- You would be working with IT management to centralize and standardize the resource procurement process.
- You would be provide and oversee end user support for local offices.
- You would work closely with managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network.
- You will be working with colleagues to document and refine corporate IT processes.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5+ years of prior IT supervisory or management experience. Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- You have a strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Yoy have a CompTIA A+, Microsoft, and ITIL certifications. Experience with the ServiceNow ITSM platform and Avaya phone system.
- You have prior experience with Active Directory maintenance which includes creating/ modifying accounts and managing group membership.