|Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Job Location:||Boca Raton, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$110,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
IT Project Manager
Boca Raton, FL
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of projects, which include: initiation, design, development, testing, implementation, post-implementation, budget, risk/issue, communication, quality, and timelines. The IT PM will bring advanced skills in business systems analysis and intermediate to advanced skills in project management within an IT environment. Will also ensure that assigned projects are completed in successfully and within timely delivery. Experience with Software Development projects and any Infrastructure background is a plus.
· Create, maintain, and manage to project plans created by an established project management tool.
· Act as the primary liaison between the customers and the project team.
· Facilitate meetings to coordinate all analytical business functions, discovering business rules and ensuring that they are handled appropriately by the business applications.
· Ensure that all business solutions moves through the different phases of the SDLC, and that all appropriate standards and practices are adhered to. Any experience with Infrastructure related projects is a plus.
· Take ownership of all tasks and projects relating to new business development, and the addition and management of new clients.
· Apply proper performance improvement techniques, such as bench-marking, workflow design, process analysis and design, and migration planning to ensure clients are brought on-line in a timely and efficient manner.
· Be an excellent communicator, collaborator, and facilitator
· PMP certification is a plus to have