IT Security Analyst
|Windsor, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is located in Windsor, ON.
- Competitive compensation package and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits and RSP matching
- Continuous growth opportunities
IT Analyst – Security for their production facility based in Windsor, Ontario. This role will be responsible for the design, architecture, support, and compliance related to cyber-security platforms that transmit and store company data. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization that takes pride in its work and invests in its employees.
- The development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate-wide Information Security Policies, Programs, and Standards.
- The security and compliance of the corporate Microsoft 365 cloud environment including threat management, data privacy, and enterprise application security.
- Design and operational responsibility for the corporate IDP for proper SSO functionality and MFA across the enterprise.
- Ensuring the highest level of security for inbound mail including scanning for viruses, malware, impersonation attacks, etc., and that compliance to industry best practices is followed.
- Web security gateway/proxy/filter and the security of all inbound and outbound web traffic.
- Implementing network security policies, defining requirements for implementing corporate data safeguards, reviewing and analyzing network environments for vulnerabilities, and conducting audits to make policy recommendations.
- Server and client-side endpoint protection including the initial design and configuration of systems and the definition of policies that enforce security best practices.
- The organization’s Incident Response Plan and Disaster Recovery readiness in response to a cyber-attack.
- The corporate cybersecurity training and testing platform to ensure all end users receive required cyber awareness training.
- In partnership with the Helpdesk Team, responding to all security-related tickets and incidents which potentially impact the organization’s security posture.
- Ensuring personal and associate awareness and understanding of ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949 (includes ISO 9001) Standards, ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Post-secondary degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years experience in a cyber-security role managing corporate-wide cyber-security initiatives, creating policies, and auditing controls for compliance.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Azure, VPN software, PowerShell, Office 365, End Point Protection, etc.
- Ability to perform well in high-pressure situations.
- Strong technical communication and writing skills.
- Ability prioritizes tasks, create documentation, and train end-users.
- Available to work on-call after regular business hours as required
- Certification in CISSP, CISM, Security+ or other cybersecurity related certifications
- Previous experience with ITIL, cyber security, and data governance/compliance would be considered an asset.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree