|Job Location:||Detroit, Michigan - United States|
|Salary:||$18.00 - $25.00 - US Dollars - Hourly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
The IT Technician will provide primary end-user IT support for the organization:
- Troubleshoot network, software and system problems
- Diagnosing, analyzing and resolving IT system issues.
-Respond to service tickets in a timely manner.
-Handle technical issues via phone, email, and in person.
-Create/Manage user accounts in Active Directory.
- Help monitor LAN\WAN and minimizing downtime
- Represents the IT Department in meetings
-4+ years of experience providing IT support services troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- Knowledge of and experience in Basic Network Administration
- Experience installing hardware and software
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
-A+ or similar certifications
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years