Incoming Associate (Quality Control) - Pharmaceuticals
|Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
$30,000.00 - $40,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an Incoming Associate to follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and current Good Documentation Practices (cGDP) to record all procedures in a timely manner. The Associate will understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in all functions executed and report any deviations where necessary.
- Responsible for reading and understanding all the accompanied paperwork, which includes but is not limited to: Packing Slips, Bills of Lading, Certificates of Analysis (CoA), Certificate soft Compliance (Coca), Printed Material Proofs, & Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). The QCIA will inspect all received materials for identity, quantity, and damage.
- Processing and bookkeeping of all materials received, which includes but is not limited to: generating the Inspection Form, appropriate disposition labels, inventory sheets, assigning sequential lot numbers, & updating the receiving/sampling logs.
- Updating and navigating through the Navision software program. The QCIA will report and rectify any discrepancies with the QC Management or QCIT.
- Following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) documentation guidelines to record all procedures in a timely fashion. This person will follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in all functions executed and report any deviations where necessary.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by following all safety guidelines/regulations and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as appropriate. This person will ensure that all equipment used in sampling is cleaned, calibrated, and properly maintained.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Requires proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to lift and maneuver material
- Good written and oral communication skills
Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- Minimum of one year of experience in a regulated cGMP environment
High School/Secondary School