|Job Location:||Kernersville, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$95,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Hands-on Infrastructure Manager needed for Kernersville-area client. Position will have 5-8 direct reports.
Infrastructure Manager needed for fantastic client in the Kernersville area. This role will be responsible for strategic leadership of the infrastructure team, plus hands-on systems/network administration.
- Identity and Access Management
- VMware virtualization
- Windows Servers
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Infrastructure/Security monitoring tools
- Office 365
- IP networks using Cisco routers, switches and wireless
- Palo Alto Networks firewalls
- Dell equipment both server and client
- EMC storage equipment: Unity, VNX, DataDomain, Isilon
- Video conferencing technologies
- Administration of ShoreTel
- Microsoft Azure and/or similar cloud infrastructure environments
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Working technical knowledge of Cisco routing, switching, Palo Alto Firewalls; Microsoft Windows Servers; SAN and virtualization technologies.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree