|Leominster, Massachusetts - United States
$135,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Very visible position withn a growing well established company that is expanding its product portfolio
Our client is a leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films servicing the apparel industry.
They need an Innovation Strategist who has garment construction experience, is motivated by solving problems and can drive innovative solutions. Our client thrives on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen. They partner with the world’s greatest brands to make dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation.
- Work closely with customers and outside innovators in combination with internal product development, application and marketing groups to identify areas that can be developed and deliver breakthrough innovation that brings significant value to market thru Idea Generation & Proof of Concept.
- Evaluate and prioritize identified opportunities where they can bring innovative concepts to, significantly improve performance of customers products or increase efficiency within customers assembly techniques
- Work with external and internal partners to seek input and/ or brainstorm potential solutions to identified opportunities.
- Build proof of concept prototypes, engage with internal stakeholders and external customers to validate opportunities
- Participate and/or lead projects to develop and validate customer and innovation solutions leading to commercialization.
- Lead commercialization efforts to introduce concepts to market.
- BS degree in Materials or Textile Engineering that is garment or apparel related
- 10 years innovation experience in apparel industry ideally outerwear or performance wear.
- Comprehensive understanding of fabric construction and performance, garment construction, production processes, assembly equipment and general logistic aspects of the industry.
- Proven track record of creating and delivering new concepts to market.
- Innovative mindset, unafraid, inspired and determined to bring something new to market.
- Successful track record developing strong relationships with external customers, key business partners and cross functional teams.
- Highly results oriented with the proven ability to manage projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills ability to share technical details to a diversified audience.
- Up to 40-50% Travel Required (Domestic and International)- Post Covid.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree