|Title:||Inside Sales Representative (KH-9246)|
|Job Location:||Meriden, Kansas - United States|
|Salary:||$40,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Commission Provided + Dental + Health Insurance + PTO + Retirement + Vision|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Inside Sales Representative position - Kansas
$40,000 - $55,000
An agricultural equipment manufacturer located in Kansas is searching for an Inside Sales Representative with a strong customer service skill set. Responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to, managing a high volume of phone calls, sales and services for new and existing accounts, gathering information accurately from customers while treating them with the highest level of respect, provided customers with product information to assist them in purchasing decisions, recommending additional products or services to meet customer needs, identifying and pursuing prospective customers. Will also assist counter customers, including providing information regarding products, billing, repair, collections and other types of inquiries and answer incoming sales calls for new, remanufactured parts, and used parts. Gathers all information necessary for resolution of transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent; three to five years previous work experience with significant customer contact with at least two years previous sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective sales skills, including prospecting, negotiating, and closing the sale.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, co-workers, and management.
- Ability to give instructions, speak clearly, effectively, and professionally in positive or negative situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, schedule or diagram form.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; involve management before situation escalates; respond promptly to needs; and solicit feedback to improve service.
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Self Starter / Goal oriented
High School/Secondary School